Friday, January 30, 2015

Mugs and Fishes

Well, that's almost right given Valentine's Day is coming up. 

I've been on a mug making and mini-fish making kick of late. I guess the mugs came from getting ready for the holiday craft bazaar at Grounded Coffee Shop (yum, yum) last year and realizing I had only ONE mug ready for selling! At a coffee shop. 

mugshot
The fish are something that are a fun distraction while I'm waiting for a piece to be ready to trim, add a handle, or just have some time where I need to put off thinking for a bit. I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with all of them . . .

littlefishes

New works in shops at Society Hill Designs (Falls Church location) & Honest Soul Yoga (Alexandria), and Etsy.

Happy Hearts Day! Mugs & Fishes, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment